Monday, June 20, 2011

VIZAAAAAAAAA

Visa experience:

Appointment time:815
I rchd at 715...by 730 i was in and waiting for my turn for the finger prints collection...my token no 97.. i was called to a window in 5-10 mins were a family of 4 wer alrdy standing...they made me wait the longest today..no photographs..den ran to get the pictures etc etc..by he time my finger prints wer taken token no 130 was being called..i cursd the family a lot :P aftr all this at 815 i rchd another building where interviews wer tking place..i was sitting in front of counter 20-25..1guy and 4ladies wer the VOs in those counters..i have always been rejected if the interviewer was a lady...the worst was in the 7th round of a companys interview..damn!!it hurts..so got scared..have 100prcnt record with guys :P il prolly be a hit in a gay club..bt ladies dont like me initially :P :Pwas praying and looking at the guy hoping hel call me..but no...i got counter 25...the worst lady...khadoos..chewing gum...mid 30s.. decent looking..there wer 3guys in front of me..1st guy went...rejected..he stammered and was nervous...he had learnt his answers and was using technical terms..bt ws nervous..2nd guy went approved...3rd guy wnt nervous..meanwhile in the next window i heard a gal telling my dad died and mom has breast cancer so i have been taking care of her..all my attention went there... :P i was like, plz no emotional drama here..VO was a lady and she was touched..den she askd y r u going 2 US for 2yrs..who will tke care of ur mom..i thot her plan backfired :Pwas anxious to know wat would happn to her wen my VO strtd shouting at the guy bfre me..dont lie to me...then she typed something for 3mins...and finaly said nxt time dont lie..nd returned the passport...so far till me Rejected, approved, rejected, Ajeesh..was a lil tensd..went to her said good morning madam..no reply..was thinkin whose face did she see this mornin :P
VO: why UC? (the frst few words i spoke came out badly..i was a lil tensd..lady interviewer, 2guys rejected, no reply for good morning madam, she looked into my eyes..and i knew i have to pull myslf togdr fast..nd i did..only for dose 5secs of nervousness she looked at me..for the remainder of the interview she dnt look up)
Aj: brrrrrrr
VO: what odr admits?
Aj: brrrrrr
VO: How will u fund?
Aj: loan+dad
VO: whats ur dad?
Aj: (thought of saying human being...but) brrrrrr
VO: salary per annum of dad?
Aj: brrrr
VO: what?
Aj: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Vo: pointing the number with her fingers :p
Aj:yes
VO: collateral for loan?
Aj: was thinking which language was i speaking..cz she dnt get what i was saying for the prev question..so in those thoughts i missd her question :p
Aj: sorry?
VO: collateral?
Aj: brrrrrrrrr want to see the docs?
VO: didnot even say no..jst waved her hands..
Aj: thinking again y cant she smile..
VO: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... 1week
i jst heard 1week and saw that shes keeping the passport.. assuming it is approved , i said thank u and got out f there:) I finally tamed the LIONESS :)
Was out of the consulate by 850.. thanks all for helping me out.. :)
special thanks to the psycho and the girl for entertaining me during the stay at consulate..the psycho was weird...he kept staring at my docs..wen i hid the docs ws staring at my token..dont kno wat he was doing..roaming here and there asking when his chance will come..his tken was 140..the helper askd him to chill...:P the girl, like she mugged her course material mugged up the VI tips(have a smiling face..people watch u) too..she was smiling all the time.. :P damn it smile only wen needed...she was smiling while sitting, while standing, while walking :P
moral: only confidence mattrs..if u think u r nervous..postpone the VI.. i read smwer that they keep watchn u all the time..its bullshit..i did a research wen i was there..not many cameras pointed at u...atleast in chennai..no 1 cares bout u..VO is alws busy..so dnt b sitting there wit a fake smile...save it for the VO :)

2 comments:

Shruti said...

Lol...":P damn it smile only wen needed...she was smiling while sitting, while standing, while walking :P"

Good trip I guess.. Best wishes...The lady broke your record I guess! :)

Dhivya Rajprasad said...

Nice One! But loved the part abt the lady as well :P