Thursday, September 19, 2013

AJ and his pack


I have this dream since i was a kid. Today I have polished and structured the dream ready to be implemented. My dream is to have a pack of dogs. The size in mind currently is to have three dogs. I have already decided on the breed, color and names.

I would start with 'Joey' my yellow labraodor next year. Now that I am moving back to India and have decided to settle there completing phase 1 of the dream next year will not be an issue. Inspired by the dog whisperer cesar milan, I would train myself to become the pack leader and 'Joey' will automatically become the dream labra everyone wants.

Next in the list, 5-6 years down the line would be to get a golden retriever 'Ross'. Ross will come to my family with 'Daddy', the blue American Pitbull terrier, the most handsome of all.

Together we will be a happy, calm, and relaxed PACK....................







No comments: